Auto body Collision Repair Shop for Fiat Drivers
Retro styling, compact size and lively character have made Fiat a popular choice for many urban dwellers. Numerous customization choices along with its impressive safety ratings and fuel efficiency have transformed Fiat to a “hipster” car. The mainstay of the Fiat line-up is the 500 series which is offered in various versions including a convertible and an all-electric model. If you drive a Fiat in the Vancouver area, we can take care of any repairs you need to keep your car running smoothly.
At Raydar Collision Group, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Fiat can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Vancouver to repair your Fiat:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Fiat dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Fiat dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Fiat repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Vancouver charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops, Raydar Collision Group is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Fiat repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Our Hope, Mission, and Sunnyside auto body shops are qualified to perform nearly every repair on Fiat vehicles, from major collision repairs, restoration after a crash, to the precise removal of small dents and scratches. Our technicians operate at the highest level of empathy and integrity, which means we will recommend and perform only the necessary repairs on your Fiat. The goal is to establish a long term relationship with you—our customer. Our services include:
Bringing your Fiat vehicle to our auto body shop means that your vehicle will be fixed right and on time, treated with the respect it deserves, and kept on the road for many years to come. We strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction in all our Fiat repairs and services. Our technicians have the appropriate tools and technology to ensure that we get the job done correctly and quickly. We really care about our customers and our goal is to get your vehicle – and your life – back to normal as quickly as possible.
CALL US TODAY IF YOUR FIAT NEEDS AUTO BODY WORK!
We want to be your Fiat auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.
CARSTAR Mission (Raydar Autobody)
Visit Us: 7077 Mershon St, Mission, BC V2V 2Y6
Call Us: (778) 400-7505
Visit Us: 966 6 Ave, Hope, BC V0X 1L0
Call Us: (778) 608-3894
Visit Us: 2359 164th Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 0L8
Call Us: (604) 305-0285