Auto body Collision Repair Shop for Jeep Drivers
Jeep has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs that are meant to go off the beaten path. The Wrangler and the Cherokee have remained immensely popular since the 1980s, and with recent improvements in performance and quality, the Jeep brand is likely maintain its fan base and attract new followers. If you are among them, our mechanics are ready to work on your Jeep when it needs repairs.
The modern Jeep Wrangler is one of the last remaining four-wheel drive vehicles with solid front and rear axles, which are known for their strength, durability, and precision. Wranglers also have differentials, transmissions, and heavy duty suspension systems developed to withstand heavy-duty, off-road use. At Raydar Collision Group, we repair Wranglers, ensuring Jeeps leave our shop ready to hit the road or the trail.
At Raydar Collision Group, we work on all Jeep vehicles, including:
- Jeep Renegade BU: Subcompact Sport Utility Vehicle
- Jeep WranglerJK: Standard wheelbase Compact Sport utility vehicle, 2-door version
- JK Unlimited: Long wheelbase Mid-Size sport utility vehicle, 4-door version
- J8: Mid-Size military utility vehicle; Produced by AIL, AAV, and AEV.
- TJL: Compact pickup truck, 2-door version; Produced by AAV.
- JL: Short (2-door) and long (4-door) wheelbase SUV; in production since November 2017
- Jeep Gladiator (JT): mid-size pickup truck, went on sale in early 2019 as a 2020 model.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Mid-size sport utility vehicle
- Jeep Compass: Compact sport utility vehicle
- Jeep Cherokee KL: Mid-size sport utility vehicle
Our Hope, Mission, and Sunnyside auto body shops are qualified to perform nearly every repair on Jeep vehicles, from major collision repairs, restoration after a crash, to the precise removal of small dents and scratches. Our technicians operate at the highest level of empathy and integrity, which means we will recommend and perform only the necessary repairs on your Jeep. The goal is to establish a long term relationship with you—our customer. Our services include:
Bringing your Jeep vehicle to our auto body shop means that your vehicle will be fixed right and on time, treated with the respect it deserves, and kept on the road for many years to come. We strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction in all our Jeep repairs and services. Our technicians have the appropriate tools and technology to ensure that we get the job done correctly and quickly. We really care about our customers and our goal is to get your vehicle – and your life – back to normal as quickly as possible.
CALL US TODAY IF YOUR JEEP NEEDS AUTO BODY WORK!
We want to be your Jeep auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.
CARSTAR Mission (Raydar Autobody)
Visit Us: 7077 Mershon St, Mission, BC V2V 2Y6
Call Us: (778) 400-7505
Visit Us: 966 6 Ave, Hope, BC V0X 1L0
Call Us: (778) 608-3894
Visit Us: 2359 164th Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 0L8
Call Us: (604) 305-0285