With the World Health Organization declaring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as a “pandemic”, we have heightened our response to help in reducing the potential community spread of the virus, and hopefully, lessen the burden on the healthcare system. Our focus is on the health and safety of our employees and their families and communities while ensuring we are continuing to meet service commitments to our customers.
As the global coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency continues to spread and create challenges for families and businesses worldwide, we wanted to share with you how Raydar Collision Group is addressing many of the same challenges that our customers may be facing and to offer our assistance, should it be helpful. As we all continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus closely the health and safety of our employees, customers, and vendors are our highest priority.
Since the risk of the virus emerged, we have introduced several safety measures to ensure vehicles, working areas and office spaces are kept sanitized. We also believe that social distancing and not taking any unnecessary risks are a priority for changing the curve of this virus.
We are OPEN for business in all 3 locations and offering several ways for you to have your collision repairs completed safely while we navigate through our current circumstances.
We are now offering no-charge vehicle tows to and from any of our shops for any collision repair! Book an appointment, schedule an estimate at your house or business, book a tow, or ask us how we can limit your exposure while still providing the great service and repairs we are known for.
- We are now offering financing for all repairs and deductibles
- Mobile estimating and photo estimating now available at all 3 locations
- Pick-up and delivery for any collision repair. we can also drop curtesy cars off at your house or office
- All vehicles including curtesy cars are sanitized upon arrival to shop and prior to customer pick up and or delivery
- Flexible hours for drop off and pick at customers request